IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have released defensive tackle Landon Cohen and replaced him with David Carter.
Carter was added by the Cowboys on Tuesday, a little more than two weeks after the Arizona Cardinals released him at the end of the preseason.
He was a sixth-round pick by Arizona in 2011. Carter has played in 32 games with four starts, recording 18 tackles and a sack.
Cohen signed with Dallas early in training camp and played in both regular-season games, getting one tackle and one pressure.
The Cowboys also released receiver Danny Coale from their practice squad and replaced him with receiver Jamar Newsome, who has played in eight games with Jacksonville and Kansas City.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
[display-posts category=”news,sports” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time