ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — There’s more drama in Arlington, and once again, it doesn’t involve the Cowboys.
This morning on New School with Shan & RJ, RJ Choppy and I reported that team CEO Nolan Ryan and General Manager Jon Daniels had to be separated by manager Ron Washington Tuesday night in the midst of a Rangers sit-down meeting.
Sources tell New School that the two were engaged in a heated discussion, adding to the speculation of a front office power struggle in Arlington.
The reason for the blow-up is unknown, but given the timing of Jackie Moore’s (a Nolan guy) departure on Wednesday, as well as Nolan’s silence and absence from Thursday’s season-ending press conference, it seems logical that Nolan is fuming once again.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers Announce First 5 Coaches For New Manager Woodward’s Staff
- Top Daily Fantasy Players Week 11: O.J. Howard Sneaky Good Option Against Giants
- Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For NFL Week 11
- Boomer Esiason: ‘Rule Changes A Factor In Rise Of Offenses’
- Barnes Scores 23, Leads Mavericks Past Bulls 103-98