Degenerate Picks for the Week. 6-2-1 last week. 12-4-1 last 2 weeks. ROLLIN!!
@Utah St -6 Over BYU. Utah St gave USC a run at USC, and while BYU is a decent team, Utah St has turned into a really good program
@Vandy PK Over Mizzou. I like both teams, but I’m a big James Franklin believer, and road wins are damn near impossible in the SEC.
Texas Tech -17 Over @Kansas. Serious? How is this only 17?
Penn St -3 Over @Indiana. Penn St has played well on the road so far this year. Scholarship reductions are tough to deal with, but Indiana isn’t…
KC -3 Over @Tennessee. With Jake Locker I’d take the Titan,s without him, Chiefs go to 5-0
NE +1 Over @Cincy. Tell me how an undefeated NE team is a Dog to a Cincy Team that doesn’t know up from down?
@SF -6 Over Houston. I think last weeks loss to Seattle may send the Texans into a tailspin. Think Cowboys 2010…
Denver/Dallas OVER 56. Broncos are averaging over 40ppg. Cowboys can muster at least 16…
Denver -7.5 OVER @Dallas. Peyton knows more about the Tampa 2 than anyone. He’s playing on a different level than anyone else in the NFL. Cowboys are simply overmatched. They can win, but the chances are slim
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- TPC River Highlands: A Shot-Making Test At Travelers Championship
- Baseball Report: MLB On Pace To Smash Season Home Run Record
- Joe Myers Brings ‘Softball Ministry’ To North Texas Youth For 50th Year
- Rangers’ Hunter Pence On Injured List After Groin Strain In Sunday’s Game
- Texas Family Members Plead Guilty In Scheme To Get Masters Golf Tickets