Rough week last week. Lots of NFL upsets, which threw off the curve. I like the way this week looks a lot better. Some guarantees in here. Enjoy!
Texas Tech -5 @WVU. WVU has pulled some upsets (Ok St), but I love how this Tech team has looked so far this year.
@Clemson +3 FSU. How is a home team a dog when they’re the higher ranked team? I don’t get it either. Go hard
@Michigan -9 Indiana. IU is bad, and I’m a huge DG fan from Mich.
@Tennessee +7.5 South Carolina. Vols coming off bye week from great game vs UGA. UGA is better than SC, so do the math
Dallas +3 @Philly. I think the better team is the one getting the points. This is a no-brainer for me
@KC -6 Houston. KC is undefeated and a good young defense going up against Case Keenum. I mean, what more do you need?
Baltimore +1.5 @Pitt. Don’t be fooled by Pitts win @NYJ last week. Dick LeBeau OWNS rookie QB’s. Flacco isn’t a rookie.
@NYG -3 Minny. Giants will get their first win. Minny is a trainwreck
Denver/Indy OVER 56. Broncos have gone OVER the spread every game this year. I would expect nothing different with Indy being able to score at will on Denver’s defense which has been lacking, despite this weeks return of Von Miller
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- TPC River Highlands: A Shot-Making Test At Travelers Championship
- Baseball Report: MLB On Pace To Smash Season Home Run Record
- Joe Myers Brings ‘Softball Ministry’ To North Texas Youth For 50th Year
- Rangers’ Hunter Pence On Injured List After Groin Strain In Sunday’s Game
- Texas Family Members Plead Guilty In Scheme To Get Masters Golf Tickets