DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Police are investigating an overnight shooting that left two men dead in the Red Bird area of Dallas.READ MORE: FDA Authorizes COVID-19 Booster Shots From Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
Officers were called to the 400 block of Goldwood Drive at 12:43 a.m. early Friday morning. When they arrived, two men with gunshot wounds were found inside a home and were pronounced dead at the scene.
The victims have been identified as Charles Green, 22, and Reginald Brewer, 49.
Detectives are currently interviewing witnesses, but have not yet released the identities of any potential suspects.READ MORE: DFW Nonprofits To Start Holiday Drives Early Due To Supply Chain Concerns
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
[display-posts category=”news,sports” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures