LANGSTON, Okla. (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4.4 magnitude earthquake rocked central Oklahoma around 8:16 Saturday night.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake struck about 30 miles north of Oklahoma City, with an epicenter at approximately 35.859 N 97.279 W.READ MORE: Shoppers Back In Stores This Black Friday, But Shopping Season Kicked Off Weeks Ago
The quake’s reported depth was 4 kilometers, and hit close to the town of Langston, Okla.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)READ MORE: 16 Units Damaged In 3-Alarm Apartment Fire In Fort Worth
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures