FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- More Than A Dozen Tornadoes Touch Down From Texas To Oklahoma
- Woman Charged With Murder After 2 Men Shot, 1 Killed At Arlington Apartment Complex
- I-30 Eastbound In Arlington Reopens After Lanes Shut Down Due To Crane Boom Striking Fielder Road Bridge
- Despite History Of Collisions, Many Texas Train Crossings Don’t Have Gates
- Fort Worth Police Chief Joel Fitzgerald Has Been Fired
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures