FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Prosecutors: Russian Hackers Exploit U.S. Cyber Vulnerability
- Lakers & Trail Blazers To Meet Again For Summer League Title
- Lava Bomb Sprays Hawaii Tour Boat, Injuring 23
- Hometown Hero Harper Wins Thrilling Home Run Derby
- Bowlsby Has Reasons To Feel Bullish About Big 12 Conference
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures