FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth police officer is uninjured after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash near NE 28th Street on Sunday evening.
A spokesperson for FWPD said no one involved in the crash was injured.
CBS 11 is told the other driver involved was able to drive away from the scene.
- Rams To Super Bowl Thanks To Zuerlein’s 57-Yard Field Goal
- Man Faces Murder Charge In Dallas Parking Lot Shooting
- Man Rescued From Inside Pickup Truck After Crashing Into Apartment Complex In Dallas
- Student Expelled From University’s Sorority For Video In Black Face
- Donations Collected At Dallas Women’s March
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures