DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – A week after Roy White said he could score on Shan Shariff 8 out of 10 times in penalty shots, the two “athletes” went head-to-head at the practice facility of the Dallas Sidekicks … and in front of the watchful eye of Dallas legend Tatu!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures