WEST (CBSDFW.COM) – The City of West is planning a remembrance program to mark the one year anniversary of the fertilizer plant explosion that killed 15 people.
The program will be called “4-17 Forever Forward,” and Mayor Tommy Muska has selected a Blue Ribbon Committee to plan the event.
The program will held on April 17 and begin at 7:30 p.m. on the Westfest Grounds under the CW Pavilion and will include a moment of silence at 7:51, the exact moment of the explosion.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures