DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas are investigating a car crash in east Oak Cliff, where a man somehow drove his vehicle into the side of a house. The incident happened at around 2:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Waco Avenue, not far from the Dallas Zoo.
According to authorities, the driver traveled straight through a construction fence and knocked down city water pipes that were placed out for a work project, all before hitting a vacant home.READ MORE: 1 Injured, At Least 24 Units Destroyed After Fire At Fort Worth Apartment Complex
Thankfully, nobody was injured in the crash.
The suspect was taken to a detox facility in Dallas County. There has been no word yet on what charges the driver may face. His name has not been released.READ MORE: 'This Is Beyond Bullying': Justice Sought For Plano ISD Boy Allegedly Abused By Haggard Middle School Students
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]MORE NEWS: Data Shows 66% Drop In Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 In Dallas County
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures