DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A major accident shut down both east and westbound lanes of Northwest Highway near Stemmons Freeway Monday afternoon.
Dallas Fire Rescue says a car hit a power pole and knocked power lines into the roadway. No injuries were immediately reported.READ MORE: Little Elm High Students Back In School For 1st Time Since Walkout Got Out Of Hand 10 Days Ago
Dallas Police were called to the scene to direct traffic.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)READ MORE: Lincoln Riley Leaves OU For USC, Bob Stoops Returning As Interim Head Coach For Bowl Game
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures