Due to the lack of organs for transplants, it is now possible for friends, family or even strangers to donate a kidney, bone marrow or stem cells to those in need.
Be The Match is the world’s largest and most diverse donor registry to help patients with blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma. People between the ages of 18 and 44 are most urgently needed right now to match those on the transplant waiting list. Click here for more information on how you can help.
The Baylor Annette C. and Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute staff members are available to discuss any questions you, your potential donor or family members may have about donating a living kidney. Potential kidney donors may call and complete a health screening questionnaire by phone: 817-922-2990 in Fort Worth or 214-820-GIFT (214-820-4438) in Dallas.
- Texas Friends Sad About Whataburger Sale Write Song About It: ‘Dear Whataburger’
- Ross Perot To Be Remembered In Dallas Tuesday
- TCU Athletic Director Jeremiah Donati Talks Football Stadium Expansion, Head Coach: ‘I Think Gary Loves Being Here’
- Texas Workforce Commission Finds ‘No Evidence’ Fired Fort Worth Police Chief Joel Fitzgerald Was Guilty Of Misconduct
- Judge Rules Jim’s Car Wash In Dallas To Close Friday After 4 People Shot There Last Month
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures