DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth City Employees Threaten To Sue City Over Possible Change To Retirement Benefits
- Leaders On Fort Worth’s Trinity River Vision Discuss Billion Dollar Project
- Why Dallas Fell Short On Its Quest To Win Amazon’s HQ2
- Kaufman ISD Campuses Closed Wednesday Due To Water Safety Concerns After Main Break
- North Texas Family Shares Feelings, Fears As Loved One Heads To CA To Help Fight Wildfires
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures