DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NAACP Lifts Travel Advisory Against American Airlines
- Roasting Hot! Texans Break ERCOT Energy Use Record
- Grammy Awards To Air On CBS From Los Angeles On Feb. 10
- Nobody Hurt In Gas, Cylinder Company Fire In Central Texas
- Jupiter’s Moon Count Increases To 79 After New Discovery
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures