WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Outgoing Texas GOP Lawmaker Calls For Trump’s Impeachment
- Man Arrested After Pipe Bombs Found During Eviction
- Electricity Demands Continue To Break Records In Texas
- Second Bot Battle Held At Texas Wesleyan University
- New Charges Against One Of The ‘Serial Squatters’