WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Officer Testifies In Aggravated Assault Trial: ‘I Told Myself Derick Don’t Die Out Here’
- Cowboys Passing Game A Work In Progress
- O’Rourke Campaign Touts ‘Get Out The Vote’ Effort; Cruz Campaign Supporters Unfazed
- Arlington Private School Administrator Suspended Indefinitely Over Tweet
- Dozens Of Homes Flooded In Forest Hill, Everman