WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Arrested In Connection To Attack On 13-Year-Old
- President Trump Interviewed By CBS Evening News’s Jeff Glor Following Helsinki Summit
- Texas Waiter Shares ‘We Don’t Tip Terrorist’ Meal Receipt On Social Media
- Federal Prison For Former Dallas Housing Nonprofit Executive
- Cha Cha Changes: No More Passenger Pickup At DFW Airport