WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Searching For Armed Men Who Robbed Bedford Waffle House
- 1 Dead, 1 In Custody After Shooting And Police Standoff In Hunt County
- Search Continues For Missing North Texas Woman After Crews Recover Body Of Estranged Boyfriend
- “Jeopardy!” Puts Together 1st Ever Team Contest, Past Champs Onboard
- U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Could Be Tricky Issue, Especially For O’Rourke