GEORGETOWN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) — An 18-year-old pizza store employee in Georgetown has been charged with a felony after placing an unapproved topping on a customer’s pizza.
Georgetown Police say Austin Symonds rubbed his genitals on a family size pizza he was preparing for a customer. He was arrested last week and charged with tampering with a consumer product.
A Papa Murphy’s customer who ordered food on Sept. 2 told police he caught Symonds in the act. When confronted by the customer, Symonds immediately apologized, according to a felony complaint.
“Man, I am really sorry, that was stupid.”
The customer then asked and learned of Symonds’ age.
“So you are old enough to know better than to put your balls on someone’s pizza.”
Symonds responded by saying, “Yes.”
Symonds was asked if he would have given the pizza to the customer if he hadn’t been caught, to which he replied, “Probably. That’s the terrible part.”
A store employee told the Austin American-Statesman that Symonds has since been fired.
Symonds posted $10,000 bond and was released from the Williamson County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. )
- Dallas Police Officer Fired For ‘Inappropriate Force,’ Violating Policy And Giving False Statements
- Southlake Woman Hasn’t Been Seen Since Saturday Night
- VIDEO: Chase Suspect Appears Surprised As Cops Arrest Him Outside Of Convenience Store
- Dallas Police Issue Arrest Warrant For Missing Priest Accused Of Child Molestation
- North Texas Company Looking To Hire Furloughed Workers Feeling The Pinch From Government Shutdown