LOS ANGELES (AP) – Kris Jenner is ending her 22-year marriage to Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” matriarch filed for divorce on Monday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences.
The pair’s relationship and its troubles have been featured prominently on the reality show that focuses heavily on Kris Jenner’s daughters from a previous marriage, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.
The women and their brother Rob were born during Kris Jenner’s previous marriage to Los Angeles attorney Robert Kardashian, who she divorced in 1991.
Kris and Bruce Jenner have two children together, daughters Kendall and Kylie. The divorce petition seeks joint custody of 17-year-old Kylie Jenner.
Bruce Jenner won the gold medal for men’s decathlon in the 1976 Olympics.
Court filings say he and Kris Jenner separated on June 1. The filings do not provide any additional details or how the former couple will split their assets.
The divorce was first reported by celebrity website RadarOnline.com.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Fire Department Promotes First Woman To Battalion Chief In Its History
- March Madness Programming Note For Thursday And Friday, March 21-22
- Bedford Firefighters Rescue Cat From Top Of Utility Pole
- Spring Training Report: Japan Opening Series With Mariners, Athletics
- North Texan Gets 30 Years In Prison After Admitting He Killed His Wife