LOS ANGELES (AP) – Kris Jenner is ending her 22-year marriage to Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” matriarch filed for divorce on Monday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences.
The pair’s relationship and its troubles have been featured prominently on the reality show that focuses heavily on Kris Jenner’s daughters from a previous marriage, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.
The women and their brother Rob were born during Kris Jenner’s previous marriage to Los Angeles attorney Robert Kardashian, who she divorced in 1991.
Kris and Bruce Jenner have two children together, daughters Kendall and Kylie. The divorce petition seeks joint custody of 17-year-old Kylie Jenner.
Bruce Jenner won the gold medal for men’s decathlon in the 1976 Olympics.
Court filings say he and Kris Jenner separated on June 1. The filings do not provide any additional details or how the former couple will split their assets.
The divorce was first reported by celebrity website RadarOnline.com.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Drag Racing Crash Kills 9-Year-Old, Injures Another Child In Dallas
- Minnesota Veteran With Terminal Cancer Gets Final Wish To See Daughter’s Graduation In Dallas
- Crews Remove Small Plane From McKinney Home After Crash
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Field In McKinney; No Injuries
- 2 Texas Men Killed After Trying To Jump Their Car Over Open Drawbridge