The mompreneur is the woman who makes the work-life balance a priority and juggles both the role of mother and entrepreneur with grace and success. These four women exemplify this idea.
Esther Spina, author of “Ambitious Woman: What It Takes and Why You Want to Be One?” is helping women realize their full potential and teaching them how to navigate the waters of industries that are historically run by men. Click here for more information.
Neena Newberry helps leaders, especially women, accelerate business results through purpose, presence and power. Click here for more information.
Erica Mills-Hollis used her experience as a teen mom to push herself to live life to the fullest. She started her own publishing company called Precious Heart Publishing and has written two books: “Dreams Altered, But Not Abandoned: The Teen Mom Experience” and “356 Inspirations & Quotes For The Fascinating Teen Girl.” Click here for more information.
Sandy Tabacinic, a single mom, tapped into her entrepreneurial instincts in 2009, when she launched Homecorp, which focuses on home construction and remodels. Born in Colombia, Sandy is one of the few Hispanic women in DFW running a company that is traditionally run by men. Click here for more information.
- 18-Wheeler Strikes Train Bridge Over I-35E In Dallas
- Texas Man Suspected In Deadly California Attacks Was Deported 6 Times
- Scammers Posing As Potential Employers On The Rise, Experts Say
- Will Smith Marks 50th Birthday With Bungee Jump Near Grand Canyon
- CBS Sports College Football Analyst Brian Jones Talks Big 12, Texas A&M