DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A three-year legal battle involving Jaguars all-nude strip club is over.
A federal court approved a $2.3 million settlement for nearly 200 woman who worked there.
They argued the Northwest Dallas strip club didn’t adequately pay them to dance and violated labor laws.
Additionally, Dallas city attorneys are trying to shut Jaguars down following the arrest and indictment of 15 people alleged to have been selling drugs out of there the second week of Dec. 2014.
The club is appealing the city’s attempt to revoke its sexually oriented business license.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Donations Collected At Dallas Women’s March
- Stars Score 3 Early On To Defeat 1st-Place Jets 4-2
- Overnight Deadly Shooting In Apartment Complex In Dallas County
- North Texas Food Bank To Serve Furloughed Federal Workers On MLK Day
- Man Shot, Killed After Approaching Car In Dallas Parking Lot