Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A three-year legal battle involving Jaguars all-nude strip club is over.
A federal court approved a $2.3 million settlement for nearly 200 woman who worked there.
They argued the Northwest Dallas strip club didn’t adequately pay them to dance and violated labor laws.
Additionally, Dallas city attorneys are trying to shut Jaguars down following the arrest and indictment of 15 people alleged to have been selling drugs out of there the second week of Dec. 2014.
The club is appealing the city’s attempt to revoke its sexually oriented business license.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bernie Sanders Doubles Down In Fort Worth On Voting Rights For Prisoners
- North Texas 3rd Grade Teacher Charged With 4 More Counts Of Indecency With A Child
- Texas Brewers Tap Support For Beer-To-Go Bill
- Southwest Airlines CEO Speaks Out On Max Crisis: ‘We Are Not Happy… Who Would Be?’
- WWE, Vince McMahon Blame Slumping Attendance, Ratings On Absent Talent