By: Josh Clark
DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) – Here are my pickups for Week 14.
1. Denard Robinson (JAX/RB) – Robinson is the number one add across waiver wires this week after T.J. Yeldon left Sunday’s game with a possible sprained knee. Robinson should dominate the snaps in the Jacksonville backfield as long as Yeldon misses this week, which appears to be the case. The Michigan product (Robinson) had 14 carries for 75 yards and a touchdown in relief of Yeldon. He also has some nice matchups against Atlanta and New Orleans the next two weeks.
2. DuJuan Harris (SEA/RB) – Harris led the Seahawks backfield against Baltimore after impressive rookie Thomas Rawls went down with a season ending ankle injury early in the game. Harris only amassed 42 yards on 18 carries against a bad Baltimore defense, however, he should get the first look at touches, while just signed Bryce Brown will be waiting in the wings.
3. Tim Hightower (NO/RB) – Hightower filled in nicely for Mark Ingram last week. He may have already been picked up in your league after the news on Ingram came down on Thursday. Hightower had 28 carries for 85 yards and a touchdown against Tampa Bay, while C.J. Spiller was in to back up duty. The Saints get the Lions and Jaguars the last two weeks of the fantasy playoffs.
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ/QB) – Fitzmagic gets the nod as the top streaming option QB this week. Fitzpatrick doesn’t have the greatest matchup against a Dallas defense that has played admirably, while their offense can’t seem to score any points without Tony Romo. You saw what happened in Green Bay when the Dallas defense started to get tired from being on the field so much. A close game quickly turned into a three-touchdown win for the Packers.
5. Tyler Lockett (SEA/WR) – With Rawls now out for the season, Russell Wilson could continue to sling the ball around the field. Wilson has been one of the hottest players in fantasy over the last few weeks. One of the beneficiaries has been Lockett, who has at least six catches and 90 yards the last two weeks, including a two touchdown performance last week against Baltimore. Up next, a visit from one of the worst pass defenses in the league, the Cleveland Browns.
Other Pickups: Brandon Bolden, Isaiah Crowell, Bryce Brown, Tedd Ginn, Zach Miller
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)