NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) — The North Texas Tollway Authority has scheduled overnight lane closures on the Dallas North Tollway and President George Bush Turnpike beginning Sunday night.
Lanes will be closed on the Dallas North Tollway at I-635 to replace a concrete barrier. Lanes on the President George Bush Turnpike between I-35E and Belt Line Road gantry will be closed for overhead sign inspections. Message boards on both roadways will alert drivers of the closures.
Dallas North Tollway: 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Sunday (overnight)
- Eastbound I-635 to northbound DNT loop ramp closed
- Southbound DNT entrance ramp from Spring Valley Road closed
- Two southbound DNT left lanes from Quorum Drive to I-635 closed
- Two northbound DNT left lanes from Forest Lane to I-635 closed
President George Bush Turnpike: 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday & Monday (overnight)
- Various northbound PGBT entrance ramps between Belt Line Road main lane toll gantry and Sandy Lake Road closed
- Various northbound PGBT exit ramps between Gateway Drive and Sandy Lake Road closed
- Two southbound PGBT left lanes from Sandy Lake Road to the Belt Line Road main lane toll gantry closed
- One southbound right lane will remain open during the closures.
- Two northbound PGBT left lanes from the Belt Line Road main lane toll gantry to I-35E closed
- One northbound right lane will remain open during the closures.
- NOTE: No two consecutive exit or two entrance ramps will be closed at the same time. The above-mentioned lane and ramp closures will occur one direction at a time.
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)