*High Yesterday: 39; Precip: 1.86”; YTD Precip: 5.38”; Surplus: 1.32”*
Headlines:READ MORE: Texas Legislature Could Make COVID-19 Liability Lawsuits Harder To Win
- Waves of rain/freezing rain (west) today.
- Staying cold, but temperatures warm to near 40.
- Break in the rain late this afternoon, but more coming Friday and Saturday.
- Temperatures back in the 60s this weekend.
- Sunshine back by late Saturday, especially Sunday.
- Normal High: 62; Normal Low: 41
*Winter Weather Advisory till Noon: Denton, Parker, Wise, Red River counties…and points north and west.*
Today: Cloudy and cold. 100% chance of rain/freezing rain (west of Ftw-Denton). Additional 1” possible. High: 36(W)-41(E). Wind: North 5-10 mph.
Tonight: Cloudy and cold. Areas of fog and drizzle. Low: Near 40. Wind: Lt. Var.READ MORE: 2 Suspects In Custody And Hospitalized Following Chase, Shootout In Johnson County
Tomorrow: Cloudy and a bit warmer. 80% chance of showers and storms. High: Low to mid 50s. Wind: NE 5 mph.
Saturday: Morning rain…slow clearing by late afternoon. High: Mid 60s.
Sunday: Back to FULL sunshine. High: Upper 60s.
Monday: Increasing clouds late. High: Low 70s.MORE NEWS: I-Team: 3 Ways To Avoid Becoming Victim Of Savvy, Sophisticated Scams
Tuesday and Wednesday: More rain. Highs: 60s.