(CBS 11 SPORTS) – CBS Sports College Football analyst Rick Neuheisel weighs in on the state of college football.
1) How will the firing of defensive coordinator Mike Stoops shake up the Oklahoma Sooners?
2) Will Tom Herman’s Texas Longhorns be playing meaningful games in November?
3) There is a chance for a historic rematch between Texas and Oklahoma in the Big 12 Title game. How likely is it that a Red River Rematch will happen?
4) Who do you consider to be the favorite to win the Big 12, and who do you consider to be a dark horse in the Big 12 title chase?
5) Texas A&M scored a big win over a ranked team at home when the Aggies beat #13 Kentucky on Saturday, do you consider that a signature win for Jimbo Fisher?