DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A homeowner died after he was electrocuted while trimming his trees.
It happened at a home in the 2800 block of West Jefferson Boulevard just before noon.
The 44-year-old man made contact with a high voltage wire and was electrocuted. Units arrived on the scene and found him still positioned on top of the lift he was using to access the trees, unresponsive.
After contacting Oncor to ensure the lines were no longer hot, the lift was lowered to the ground, where medics confirmed the man was deads, before the Medical Examiner’s Office responded and took custody of the body.