WIDNES, England (CBSNEWS.COM) – Aidan Jackson was playing a game online in his upstairs bedroom in Widnes, England, when he suddenly had a seizure. Luckily, he was playing with a friend — a Texan — who managed to save his life from 5,000 miles away.

UK resident Aidan Jackson very likely had his life saved by a gamer in Texas. (credit: BBC)

READ MORE: Luka's 25 Points Not Enough Against Steph Curry And Warriors, Mavericks Fall 130-92

Dia Lathora, a young woman from Texas, alerted police in the U.K. when she realized something was wrong. “I could hear him seizing and breathing really hard, and it sounded like he was choking and crying,” she said.

READ MORE: North Texas Mom Hospitalized 93 Days With COVID-19 Delivers Healthy Baby Girl

When two police cars rushed to Jackson’s house they found his parents downstairs, completely unaware that their son had had a seizure.

MORE NEWS: DFW Area Has 5 Boys Basketball Players Named McDonald’s All Americans

◊◊◊ Click Here To Read The Entire Story On cbsnews.com ◊◊◊