MESQUITE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Mesquite Police arrested a 17-year-old wanted for three aggravated robberies on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26, at three convenience stores.READ MORE: New Push In North Texas For Pregnant Women To Get The COVID-19 Vaccine
· 800 Block of E. Main at approximately 4:53 P.M.
· 2300 Block of N. Galloway at approximately 5:23 P.M.
· 100 Block U.S. Hwy 80 at approximately 5:36 P.M.
After the third robbery, responding officers located the suspect vehicle leaving the area and they chased after him.READ MORE: Frisco ISD First In North Texas To Offer Online Learning In Wake Of Rise In COVID-19 Cases
The pursuit continued into Dallas, where the suspect, Israel Montantes was ultimately taken into custody.
The suspect vehicle was later determined to have been stolen out of Irving.
Montantes is charged with three counts of aggravated robbery with bonds set at $50,000 each and one count of evading in a vehicle with a bond set at $10,000.
MORE FROM CBSDFWMORE NEWS: Fans Flock To Dallas' Fair Park For 'Wicked,' First Broadway Tour Since Pandemic Began
- Power And Cable Out In Part Of Mansfield After Juveniles In Stolen SUV Crash Into Power Pole
- Cancer-Surviving North Texas Santa Moves Kids Meet Up Operation To Zoom During Pandemic
- Treasure Hunt: Dallas Record Store Owners Sift Through Million-Piece Collection In Search Of Valuable Items