2 Construction Workers Burned After Contact With Downed Power Lines In Fort WorthA rock hauler was dropping off a load of dirt and had his bed extended in the up position, explained Lake Worth Police Chief J.T. Manoushagian. The hauler pulled forward and yanked down the lines.
13-Year-Old Burned While Playing With Rubbing Alcohol, LighterA 13-year-old suffered minor burns after igniting rubbing alcohol with a lighter he was playing with.
Early Morning Fort Worth Fire Leaves Home Damaged, Elderly Residents InjuredTwo elderly people are hospitalized after being injured in an early morning fire at a duplex in Fort Worth.
Texas Woman In ICU After Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire: "My Whole Body Was Just Consumed In Flames"A Texas woman is in the intensive care unit after being severely burned when her hand sanitizer allegedly caught fire while she was trying to light a candle.
Officials: Fire At Fort Worth Game Room Was Started Intentionally, 1 Seriously InjuredOne man was seriously burned in a fire at a commercial building in Fort Worth early Thursday morning and officials said the fire was started on purpose.
Worker At Deadly Chemical Plant Fire In Texas Files LawsuitA worker injured in a fire this week at a Harris County chemical plant is suing the company for more than $1 million in damages.
One Dead; Two Injured In KMCO Chemical Plant Explosion; Fire In Crosby TexasOne person is dead and at least two others injured after an explosion and fire at a chemical plant in Harris County.
Amazon Recalls Portable Chargers On Reports Of Fires, BurnsAmazon is recalling 260,000 AmazonBasics portable chargers after reports that they can overheat and cause fires or burns.
Man, 22, Dead, Father Injured In East Texas Lightning StrikeAuthorities say an East Texas man has died and his father was injured during an apparent lightning strike as the two were fixing a cattle fence.
Man Burned By Caustic Beer Awarded $750K By JuryA man whose esophagus and stomach were severely burned after drinking a beer tainted by a caustic chemical at an Atlantic City casino restaurant has been awarded $750,000.
Teen Survives Acid Attack, 'It Melted My Clothes Off'A Dallas teenager survived a horrific acid attack and is exclusively speaking to CBS11 in hopes police will catch the assailant.
Teens Coming To Parkland Hospital With Burns From "Fire Challenge"Dallas's Parkland Hospital is seeing a spike in teenage burn patients, as they participate in the latest social media craze.
Police, CPS Investigating Toddler's Death Who Suffered BurnsHaltom City police are investigating a 2-year-old’s death after seeing suspicious burns on the toddler's body. Even worse, his injuries were left untreated for days, according to the child’s grandparents.
Man Accused Of Pushing Wife's Hands Into Deep Fat FryerA husband is accused of pushing his wife's hands into a boiling deep fat fryer during an argument at a Chinese restaurant they own.
Documents: Toddler Put In Oven By Sibling DiesTexas Child Protective Services says a toddler who died from severe burns was put in an oven by one of her two 3-year-old siblings when the children were left alone in their Houston apartment.