Garland Police Investigating 2 Suspected Deaths From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Two men are dead, after Garland police say they ran a generator inside their apartment in the 200 block of South Barnes Drive.
North Texas First Responders Report Significant Increase In Calls For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, HypothermiaPeople can get seriously hurt or sick depending on how they deal with the power outages during the extremely cold weather in North Texas.
At Least 1 Parent Dead, 10 Pediatric Patients In Hospital With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, 'Just Trying To Keep Their Children Warm'Doctors at Cook Children's Hospital are warning people about how they're heating their homes after at least one parent died, and ten children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
After Surviving Hurricane Laura, 4 Members Of One Family Die From Carbon Monoxide FumesThey survived Hurricane Laura's deadly winds and storm surge, but an attempt to survive the subsequent power outage left four members of one family dead and a fifth critically injured.
10 People Taken To Hospital For Carbon Monoxide Exposure After Using Propane Grill Inside Church BuildingComplaints ranged from lethargy and dizziness to headaches and nausea.
2 Children, 2 Men Dead From Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Dallas Home IdentifiedTwo children and two men who were found dead Sunday from carbon monoxide poisoning at a south Dallas home have been identified.
2 Children, 2 Men Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In DallasTwo children and two adults died from carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday morning in Dallas, firefighters say.
1 Dead, 1 Critical After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Converted Bus At TMSOfficials say one racing fan has died and another is in critical condition after being found suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth.
Former Major League Baseball Pitcher And His Father Die From CO PoisoningThe two men that were found deceased in a work van in Lucas on Wednesday are a father and son.
Grill In North Texas House Leads To PoisoningEmergency officials say seven people have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after an outdoor grill was used inside a Dallas-area house on a chilly evening.
Friends, Family Hold Fundraiser For Slain HairdresserPictures of 22 year old Elizabeth Lightfoot flashed across TV screens at the Firefly Asian Grill in Addison Sunday, a restaurant where she often stopped to relax on a couch and enjoy a bottle of red wine.