Youngest Person To Die From Vaping-Related Lung Injury, 15, Was From North TexasNew numbers out this week show 236 lung injury cases in Texas. More than half of those, 127, are from North Texas.
Dallas County Reports First Vaping-Related DeathThe patient was a teenager with a chronic underlying medical condition.
Texas Mother Says 17-Year-Old Daughter Is On Ventilator After VapingA 17-year-old girl is in a hospital's intensive care unit and having to use a ventilator to breathe.
3 Teens Treated For Vape-Related Lung Issues In HoustonHouston health officials say three teenagers have been hospitalized with serious lung illnesses following electronic cigarette use and vaping.
Fort Worth Man Killed After Vape Pen Explodes; Had Piece Of E-Cigarette Lodged In ThroatAlice Brown raised her grandson, William Eric Brown, 24, as if he were her son. This week, she will be burying him.
North Texan Sues E-Cigarette Battery Maker For Explosion In PocketMatthew Bonestele said the spare battery in his pocket exploded and burned him.
15 Year Old Boy Hospitalized After E-Cigarette ExplodesA Tarrant County teenager is recovering in the hospital after an e-cigarette blew up in his face.
Officials: "Troubling" Growth Of Teen E-Cigarette UsageThe rising number of teenagers using e-cigarettes is worrying some health officials.
E-Cigarette Explosion Injures Girl At Orlando Theme ParkPolice say a teenage girl riding a Universal Orlando amusement park ride suffered burns when an electronic cigarette belonging to another rider exploded and shot a fireball at her.
No More E-Cigs & Hookah For Kids, FDA Ban Starts TodayParents and teenagers listen up… as of today, no one under the age of 18 can buy hookah tobacco, cigars or e-cigarettes, either online or in person. A new Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ban started today.
Study: E-Cigarette Poisonings Surge In Young ChildrenElectronic cigarettes have sickened rising numbers of young children, a study of U.S. poison center calls has found. Most cases involve swallowing liquid nicotine.
Arlington Man Sets Crotch On Fire, Sues Vape Shop Over Exploding E-Cig BatteryThe pain may be gone, but the scars and troubles still linger for an Arlington man burned by an exploding e-cigarette battery.
Frisco To Consider Smoking Ban At Public ParksCity Council members in Frisco will consider an ordinance that could snuff out smoking at public parks.
Congressional Report Presses For E-Cigarette Rules Concerns about electronic cigarettes, including flavors and marketing that could appeal to young people, underscore the need to regulate the fast-growing industry, according to a Congressional report released Monday.
Bedford Bans E-Cigarette Sales To MinorsThe City of Bedford has banned the use of e-cigarettes in all non-smoking areas and is prohibiting the sale of related products to minors.