Power Lines Electrocute 1 Of 2 Pilots Ejected From Military Training Jet That CrashedIt was a hectic scene on Sunday in Lake Worth when a military jet training trip went very wrong.
Texas Teenager Electrocuted Replacing Banner Knocked Down By Recent StormsA 17-year-old was electrocuted while setting up a business banner that was knocked down by recent storms in Montgomery County.
2 Electrocuted While Trimming Trees In North Richland Hills, Dozens Of Homes Left Without PowerTwo people are recovering after being electrocuted in a North Richland Hills residential neighborhood.
Texas Teen Dies In Imelda Floodwaters During Lightning Storm While Trying To Move HorseA 19-year-old man drowned and was electrocuted while trying to move his horse to safety during the remnants of Tropical Storm Imelda.
Pair Electrocuted While Servicing Hotel Sign In North TexasThe Bedford Fire Department said one patient was rushed to the hospital via medical helicopter. The other by ground ambulance.
Man Electrocuted While Working On ScaffoldingThe victim's brother told CBS11, they were on a roof installing a safety rail for the scaffolding when the worker slipped while he had a pole in his hand.
Man Accused Of Rigging Door To Electrocute Pregnant WifeA Florida man is accused of rigging the front door of a home in an attempt to electrocute his estranged pregnant wife.
3rd Boy Scout Dies After Sailboat Strikes Power Line On LakeA Scout official says a Scout leader quickly reached the boat but two of the teens were already dead.
Parents Hope Texas Teen's Last Text Will Spread AwarenessThe parents of a Texas teen who died after she was accidentally electrocuted inside a bathtub are sharing one of the last photos their daughter texted before her death in the hopes of warning people about the dangers of water and electricity.
Police: Girl May Have Been Electrocuted By Phone In BathtubPolice in New Mexico said Tuesday the 14-year-old Lubbock girl died Sunday while visiting her father.
Texas Teen Electrocuted While Using Cellphone In BathtubFamily and friends are mourning the loss of a 14-year-old Texas girl who died after she was electrocuted in a bathtub.
Boy Dies After Stepping Into Puddle With Downed Power LineA 14-year-old boy died from electrocution after stepping into a puddle containing a downed power line during a storm that brought heavy rain, hail and strong winds to Laredo.
Brothers Killed By Downed Power Lines In Fort WorthThe family members of two young brothers are coping with a devastating loss after the kids died at a Fort Worth park. It happened on Wednesday night near Oakland Lake Park because of a downed power line.
2 Children Electrocuted By Downed Power Lines DieTwo children died after they were electrocuted by downed power lines at Oakland Lake Park in Fort Worth.
Oklahoma House Passes Bill Ending Electric Chair ExecutionsThe Oklahoma House approved legislation Thursday to eliminate the electric chair as a method of execution, although it's been more than 50 years since the state's last electrocution.