Sportmix Pet Food Recall Expanded After More Than 70 Dogs Die From Toxic Mold PoisoningThe Food and Drug Administration has expanded a recall of pet food after some 70 dogs died and more than 80 others were sickened.
Children's Medical Center Relocates 28 Patients After Tests Find MoldChildren's Medical Center Dallas last week relocated 28 patients after routine air tests showed higher-than-normal levels of Aspergillus and Penicillium molds in their cardiac intensive care unit.
North Texan Got Sick From Growing Problem -- Mold Inside College Dorm: 'I Thought I Was Literally Losing My Mind'A CBS 11 I-Team investigation found 47 cases of mold discovered at Texas colleges in the past year and a half that were bad enough to warrant reporting to the state.
Mold Problem Temporarily Closes Fort Worth Fire StationHomeowners aren’t the only people who have to deal with mold problems – a Fort Worth Fire Department fire station is temporarily closing until mold repairs are completed there.
Students Make Move To Different Campus After Mold Closes SchoolAs the New Year begins there’s a different campus for students attending Sarah Zumwalt Middle School in east Oak Cliff. Health and safety concerns resulted in students reporting to a another campus today.
Preparing To Move After Mold Problems Closes DISD SchoolStudents and teachers at one North Texas school are getting ready to move to a different campus. The DISD has major concerns about the air quality inside Sarah Zumwalt Middle School.
DISD Middle School In Session Despite Mold ProblemSchool is in session at Sarah Zumwalt Middle School despite ongoing mold problems there.
Dallas ISD's Zumwalt Middle School Shut Down After Mold FoundOngoing mold problems have forced the Dallas Independent School District to shut down Zumwalt Middle School.
I-Team Update: Does Your Washing Machine Smell?If you’ve ever noticed a really bad smell or slimy mold in your washing machine, you could soon be getting a check for your trouble.
Couple Pays $30K For Cross-Country Move, Items Arrive WaterloggedA Denton couple spends more than $30,000 on a cross country move only to have nearly everything they own arrive water damaged.
Company Recalls Spill-Proof Cups Due To Risk Of MoldMore than 3 million spill-proof cups for children between 4 and 12 months old are being recalled by Mayborn USA because of the risk of mold that could cause sickness.
Dallas Moves To Crack Down On So-Called "Slumlords"The City of Dallas wants to crack down on slumlords by taking steps towards updating the city’s housing codes.
Germs & Mold Cover Halloween MasksThose gory masks may not be half as disgusting as what could be creeping and crawling on your face after you try one on.
Moldy Front-Loading Washing Machines Result In Class Action SuitsIt’s helped tackle dirty laundry, using less energy, less water, and less detergent. However, front-load washing machines may be triggering more service calls, more trouble, and more lawsuits than manufacturers ever expected.
Chobani Recalls Yogurt Over Mold ConcernsChobani says it's recalling some of its Greek yogurt cups that were affected by mold, a move prompted by reports of illnesses by some customers.