High School Ends Lockout, Street Reopens After Utilities Crew In Southlake Cuts Gas LineA high school in Southlake was placed on lockout and students were confined to the building after a utilities crew accidentally cut a gas line along White Chapel Boulevard.
Evacuations After Natural Gas Line Cut In Northwest DallasAn area in northwest Dallas has been evacuated after a natural gas line was cut late Wednesday morning.
Lawmakers Consider New Safety Mandates After Deadly Natural Gas Explosion In DallasToday, Texas lawmakers will hear three proposals that would force natural gas companies to be more accountable for safety and transparency.
Federal Officials Digging Deeper Into Deadly Natural Gas Explosion In DallasA bureaucratic hold up is keeping federal investigators from testing soil in a northwest Dallas neighborhood where a natural gas explosion killed a 12-year-old girl last year.
Feds Set To Test Soil At Site Of Deadly Dallas House ExplosionThe investigation into a gas explosion that leveled a home in Dallas and killed a 12-year-old girl has moved into a new phase.
Construction Worker Hurt In Texas Hospital Natural Gas Explosion Sues Energy CompanyA worker severely burned in a 2018 deadly explosion at a hospital in Central Texas has sued a Dallas-based utility company.
Natural Gas Leak Near Train Station Shuts Down DART Green LineDART Green Line service has been shutdown at the request of Dallas Fire Rescue after a natural gas leak near the Walnut Hill Station.
Stephenville Man Burned In Atmos Gas Explosion Has DiedA 57-year-old man who was badly burned when his Stephenville house exploded in May 2017 has died.
Street Closures & Evacuations After Gas Leak In DentonOfficials in Denton closed down streets and evacuated children from a church after a construction crew hit a natural gas line.
After 3 Weeks Atmos Still Working To Restore Dallas Natural Gas ServiceIt’s been three weeks and officials with Atmos Energy say crews are nearly done replacing gas pipelines in a northwest Dallas neighborhood.
News Now: Christina Morris Vigil, Atmos Confusion & Travel WarningDozens of people gathered Wednesday for a candlelight vigil for Christina Morris and some Dallas residents say Atmos isn't keeping them safe. Plus, the Museum of Failure is a success!
Atmos Responding To Natural Gas Leak Outside Of Shutdown AreaThere has been a report of another gas leak in Northwest Dallas, but this location is outside of the area where natural gas service was shutoff on Thursday.
Atmos Gives $1.25M In Assistance To Dallas Natural Gas CustomersRepresentatives with Atmos Energy say more than 830 customers impacted by the natural gas shutoff have been to their assistance centers and collected more than $1.25 million.
Atmos Shutting Down System In Area Where Gas Explosion OccurredAtmos Energy announced this morning that they are shutting down the natural gas system in an area of Dallas where a house explosion, several fires and leaks have occurred.
Evacuations Again Underway In Dallas Neighborhood Plagued With Gas LeaksMore evacuations this morning in a Northwest Dallas neighborhood where there were two fires, several natural gas leaks and a deadly house explosion.