DART Officers Investigating Hazmat Situation After Multiple People Reported NauseaDART officers are investigating after approximately 20 people reported feeling nauseous at DART headquarters Thursday afternoon.
Texan Sickened After Touching Salmonella-Infected Hedgehog One person in Texas and 26 other people in the country have fallen ill after a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to contact with pet hedgehogs.
'I Was Deathly Ill For A Day' Toxic Harvey Floodwaters Infect VolunteersSome volunteer rescuers returning to North Texas from the Houston-area hard hit by Hurricane Harvey paid a price for their service -- skin infections, severe cuts, fevers, diarrhea and nausea.
Fears Turns To Frustration For Lakewood Elementary ParentsFear is turning into frustration for parents with children at Lakewood Elementary in Dallas, after a carbon monoxide leak led to an evacuation and dozens of sick kids.
Lakewood Students & Staff Complained Of Illness Before CO LeakThere were headaches and upset stomachs at one Dallas elementary school more than 24 hours ago, but this wasn’t about some virus or bug making its way across campus. The problem was carbon monoxide.
Hospital Demonstrates Heat Danger In CarsOn days as hot as Friday, a Fort Worth hospital is proving how dangerous the heat is for children.
Mom & Son From Midlothian Claim Cyclospora Infection; File LawsuitA mother and son from Midlothian who say they were sickened at a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska have filed a lawsuit against the company that owns Olive Garden restaurants in a Nebraska court.