I-Team: Burn Survivor Speaks Out After Gas Explosion"Seeing your best friend covered in flames. And they were a couple of inches tall, all over his body," said Russell McElyea as he dropped his head and apologized. The sentence was too hard to finish.
Stephenville Man Burned In Atmos Gas Explosion Has DiedA 57-year-old man who was badly burned when his Stephenville house exploded in May 2017 has died.
I-Team: ‘Odor Fade’ Led To Explosion That Severely Burned North Texas Man, Family Says“To turn around and see not only your best friend, but a human being, literally covered in flames is something I will never, ever forget,” Russell McElyea told CBS 11 News.