Clothes Dryer Sparks Late Night House Fire In Fort WorthA family of five was able to escape after a clothes dryer caused a fire in their home just before midnight on Wednesday.
Firefighters Battle 3-Alarm Blaze At Irving Apartment ComplexFirefighters in Irving spent part of the morning battling a three-alarm apartment fire. From the air Chopper 11 flew over more than a dozen units burning at the Water Ridge Apartments on Pioneer Drive.
Dallas And Green Bay Fire Departments Place Wager On Playoff GameThe Dallas and Green Bay fire departments placed a friendly wager on Sunday's NFC divisional playoff game between the Cowboys and Packers.
Kidde Recalls Millions Of Smoke DetectorsMillions of smoke detectors have been recalled due to a potential defect. Kidde just pulled certain models from the market over concerns that the battery life alert will not chirp when it needs to be replaced.