Lightning Strike Sparks Fire At Southlake Home, No One Hurt A lightning strike sparked a fire at a home in Southlake this morning.
'We Lost Everything,' Smoke Visible For Miles From 3-Alarm Dallas Apartment FirePolice are monitoring who comes in and out of the Alston Apartments on Ferguson near Lakeland after a 3-alarm fire on Sunday left many without a home.
Units Of Fort Worth Apartment Complex Destroyed After 2-Alarm FireWhen firefighters in Fort Worth were called out to an apartment complex they arrived to find several units engulfed in flames.
Fire Destroys House In Lavon, No One InjuredA fire consumed a house in Lavon in the 9600 block of Sunset Drive.
Incense Burner Sparks Front Porch Fire In McKinney, No One Injured"If you are going to use incense, it’s important to follow all safety guidelines. Incense can burn at a very high temperature increasing the risk of a fire or severe burns."
Residents Run From Their Homes After Early Morning Fire In GrapevineResidents were forced out into the dark after an early morning fire at a townhome complex in Grapevine.
70-Year-Old Woman And 2 Dogs Die In Early Morning House Fire In Fort WorthA 70-year-old woman and two of her dogs died in an early morning house fire in Fort Worth. It was 4:30 a.m. when crews were called to the home in the 2100 block of Hudson Street.
Spark From Welding Caused Fire At New Rangers Stadium, Won't Delay OpeningArlington firefighters said on Monday that a spark from welding ignited Saturday's two alarm fire at Globe Life Field.
'It Was Pretty Scary': Construction Firm Investigating 2-Alarm Fire At New Rangers StadiumManhattan Construction said a crate of materials that was staged in an area about 100 feet up caught fire. Investigators are trying to figure out how it ignited.
2-Alarm Fire Breaks Out At New Globe Life Field In ArlingtonA 2-alarm fire broke out at Globe Life Field in Arlington Saturday afternoon, causing smoke to rise from the top of the Rangers new $1.1 billion home.
Senator John Cornyn Pushes For Action On 'Epidemic' Tied To Online E-Cig Sales To Teens U.S. Sen. John Cornyn was in Fort Worth pushing for action on what he called an epidemic tied to online sales of e-cigarettes to teenagers.
Fire Destroys Mansfield Home, But Teen Rescues Sleeping Child From FlamesWhen a Mansfield teen saw his neighbor's house on fire and no one answered the door he braved the flames, searching for a child he thought was inside.
Woman Saves Baby From House Fire, Runs Back In To Save Disabled Mother - Both PerishA 41-year-old mother saved her baby, only to die after running back inside her burning home to save her disabled mother.
Alert Fort Worth Police Officers Find, Help Rescue Woman From Burning HouseAn average night out on patrol for some Fort Worth police officers ended with a series of "on-the-nose" decisions that helped save an elderly woman's life.
Firefighters Save Puppies From Burning House Hit By LightningFirefighters in Aubrey lept into action after an early morning lighting strike lit a home on fire with family pets still inside.